Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Gamer Diary: Tomb Raider - Day 2


***There is some good news and Bad news about Day 2. The good news is that Day 2 is finally posted. The bad news is that my SD card became full and I didn't know it (video from day 1 was still on there), so the remaining portion of the video is gone.

What happened when the video ended? After a little more salvage was collected, the ax was reinforced so that the door could be opened. Shortly after proceeding through the door, an event took place in which Laura was held captive. She eventually broke free. This is where day 3 will pick up at. I know this paragraph won't 100% make up for the lost video, but it is better than nothing, and yes I did die a few times by the wolves and captors.

What is Gamer Diary? This is raw video game footage (no edits, cuts, etc) of my first attempt ever playing this game (don't judge); it may prove to be entertaining or maybe even useful.

Game: Tomb Raider (XBOX 360)
http://amzn.to/1PhC43F

Recorded with my Diamond GameCaster GC2000 (via Standalone mode)
http://amzn.to/1Mh7iI5

No comments:

Post a Comment