Sunday, September 2, 2012

Open Office, The free office productivity suite

I remember back when my computer's didn't have any productivity suites, and I just used Word Pad. Though I like the current word pad alot better the the old one (Windows XP word pad), I eventually needed to make spreadsheets and presentations.

I found out about Open Office a few years ago, and I use it on any computer that do not have Microsoft Office.

Below are some HD videos of how to install Open Office on Windows XP, Vista/7, and Windows 8

Installing Open Office Part 1: Windows 7/Vista [HD]




Installing Open Office Part 2: Windows XP [HD]



Installing Open Office Part 3: Windows 8 [HD]




Word Processing - Open Office Writer

 You can use this to create Word Documents. This is compatible with Microsoft Word.
 
 

Spreadsheets - Open Office Calc

You can use this to create Spreadsheets. This is compatible with Microsoft Excel.
 

Presentations - Open Office Impress

You can use this to create great looking presentations. This is compatible with Microsoft Power Point.
 
 

Flowcharts - Open Office Drawing

You can use this to create Flowcharts.
 
 

Database - Open Office Base

You can use this to create Databases.
 

Math - Open Office Formula

You can use this for creating Math Tutorials.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment